Oswin So, Kyle Stachowicz, Evangelos Theodorou, "Multimodal Maximum Entropy Dynamic Games." Preprint: arXiv preprint arXiv:2201.12925, 2022.
- B.S. in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2022
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Berkeley, 2027 (expected)
- Summer 2022: Prediction Research Intern, Argo AI
- Summer 2021: Machine Learning Intern, Aurora Innovation
- Summer 2020: Motion Planning Intern, Uber ATG
- Summer 2019: Systems Software Intern, NVIDIA
Kyle Stachowicz, Evangelos Theodorou, "Optimal-Horizon Model Predictive Control with Differential Dynamic Programming." In the proceedings of 2022 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2022.
Hassan Almubarak, Kyle Stachowicz, Nader Sadegh, Evangelos Theodorou, "Safety Embedded Differential Dynamic Programming Using Discrete Barrier States." IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2022.
Kyle Stachowicz, Dhruv Shah, Arjun Bhorkar, Ilya Kostrikov, Sergey Levine, "FastRLAP: A System for Learning High-Speed Driving via Deep RL and Autonomous Practicing." In the proceedings of 2023 Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL), 2023.
Dhruv Shah, Ajay Sridhar, Nitish Dashora, Kyle Stachowicz, Kevin Black, Noriaki Hirose, Sergey Levine, "ViNT: A Large-Scale, Multi-Task Visual Navigation Backbone with Cross-Robot Generalization." In the proceedings of 2023 Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL), 2023.